Wednesday, January 21, 2009

From the Archives

My very first digital camera was a Canon A60. It had 2 Megapixels and a 1.5 inch display. I pick it up now and its heavy and bulky. It still works just fine.

When I took this photo and was very proud of myself. I look at it now and it's merely ok, but I don't think I've improved as much as I think I have. But I wouldn't do the photo any different, except maybe try to squeeze just a little more bokeh (blurriness) into the background. I would keep the framing and the color that was there, and of course the focus of the nail on the fence post.

Vermont Fence

1 comment:

Candice said...

Maybe all of your teaching will sink in one day. I have been trying to use it, but sometimes pictures happen so fast, that I forget about 5 good things to do for a great picture.

Maybe I should try to pick subjects that do not move.